THE BUYING GUIDE: VIRGIN HAIR
Hair extensions are a women’s best secret accessory. All too often, women buy extensions based off of an idea and a look they are trying to achieve
With a few things in focus, you can make a conscious buying decision that does not break the bank. Here are a few things to consider when making a tress investment.
- THE SUPPLIER:
In a sea of virgin hair care suppliers, it can make your head spin trying to figure out who is the best pick. Online vendors are a dime a dozen and many post pictures and prices that draw people in quickly with little other explanation. A quality vendor will lean more on quality of hair than pictures and quantity. Quality vendors:
- Explain their selection process when picking the hair at their storefront or online store will sell.
- Have quality reviews.
- Offer a consultative approach to hair buying.
- Are transparent about the look and feel of the hair
- THE ORIGIN
It’s all about where it came from! Be wary of companies that do not properly state where they purchase the hair from.
Quality virgin hair vendors have reviews for days! Check out their website, their reviews and pictures from other clients. Word of mouth referrals are important as well.
- THE STYLES
Being on trend is the best example! Quality suppliers will be on trend and always show their influence in the industry.
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
- ALWAYS RESEARCH BEFORE YOU BUY! MOST SUPPLIERS HAVE A NUMBER OR EMAIL ADDRESS WHERE YOU CAN ASK QUESTIONS
- BE A LOYAL CUSTOMER! LOYALTY PROGRAMS ARE THEIR FOR YOU TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF!
- VISIT THE STOREFRONT! IF YOU ARE VISUAL AND HANDS ON, VISIT THE STOREFRONT. VIEW SAMPLES AND TRY OUT NEW TEXTURES.