Coloring your extensions is something many aspire to do but few a willing to make the leap. When it comes to horror stories about hair color, it is fully understandable why people dont want to take the leap. But for the ones that dare, hair color is something that can elevate you to new levels.
DISCLAIMER: WHENEVER CONSIDERING COLORING YOUR HUNNY BUN HAIR, ALWAYS CONSULT A PROFESSIONAL. IF YOU ARE THE PROFESSIONAL, COLOR AWAY!
TIPS BEFORE AND AFTER YOU COLOR
- Try a great product like Garnier Damage Eraser
- Utilize the oils! Biosilk silk therapy LIFE
- Try every week to use a deep conditioner
- Let the conditioner hold for longer than recommended
- Styling. Don’t use heat..flexi rods
- Try heatless styling options
- Use a heat protectant
- Moisturizing is key
- Shine it up! Try Garnier shine spray to complete your look.
At Home Color
(CONSULT A PROFESSIONAL)
How to Color:
3 washes to ensure clarity.
Lighter : can lift up to 4 times. 1=10
DARKER: no lifting
Depositing color use 10 vol
How long to color
For 10 vol = 30 min (darker tones)
20=35 min (lighter volume)
40= 45 min
Use luke-cold or room temp water to wash.
Sulfate and alcohol free
Color safe shampoo and condition
Ph lower than 7.
Style using heat Protectant and use oils to moisturize
(Use liquid developer instead of cream)
How to Pick Your Hair Color!
Do A Virgin strand test!
Buy Hunny Bun Hair !
TRY THESE AT HOME HAIR COLORS:
Developer (stay in the same product line)
Manic Panic (use a stain for less invasive color